The other day at lunch, my granddaughter and I decided to have a little fun with our grilled cheese. Most days she'll choose either P.B.&J. for lunch or grilled cheese. This day we decided to have both....at the same time......together. It was awesome! Papa even tried it and loved it. Here's what we did:
* Butter two slices of bread
* Turn one buttered slice over and spread with Peanut Butter, drop it in a skillet over medium-high heat, buttered side down.
* Place a slice or two of cheese on top of the peanut butter bread in the skillet (we used Colby-Jack).
* Turn the other buttered slice of bread over and spread with your favorite jelly, place jelly-side down on top of the other bread in the skillet like a grilled cheese.
* Grill until golden brown and cheese is melty.
* Enjoy! :-)