Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Rasnana Smoothie

For most of the winter my blender hangs out in a cupboard. I make more smoothies and shakes during the summer, and that's the majority of what I use my blender for. Last night was an exception. My family was wanting dessert (something I don't normally do during the week) and my husband and I wanted to make it healthy. My husband thought "yogurt". I took it a step further and thought "smoothie"! Everybody loves them, they're quick and easy, and they can be as healthy or as sinful as you're in the mood for. These were fairly healthy and they went so fast I didn't have a chance to take a picture of the finished product.






I love the way it looks in the blender before mixing.











Rasnana Smoothie
Copyright 2012 Brendilly Bakes, All rights reserved.

1 1/2 cups Vanilla Yogurt
2 Bananas, sliced
1/2 cups Agave nectar
1 1/2 cups Vanilla Rice Milk
1 1/2 cups Frozen fresh Raspberries

Blend until smooth and well combined. Taste and add more rice milk if it's too thick or more agave if not sweet enough. If you want it thicker, add more yogurt. These were the amounts to our liking. If you're bothered by raspberry seeds, pour the smoothie into your glass through a sieve. Push through with a spoon, then discard the seeds. Enjoy!

1 comment:

See What I'm Pinning!

Follow Me on Pinterest