Thursday, March 1, 2012

Still Healing


Hi!

I just wanted to update you and let you know that things have been a little slow around here due to the fact that my hands are still healing. In fact, the one that just got the cast taken off of it has been giving me some trouble the past few days so my cooking has been minimal, i.e. quick and easy. I haven't had a lot of culinary masterpieces to share, I'm sorry to say. Today is a little better, but I still need to pace myself. I'm doing some cooking for my church this weekend and trying to save up my energy for that. If it turns out good, I'll share those recipes with you.

Thank you for your patience as I continue to recover from surgery and give my hands time to heal. I'll make it up to you with some fantastic new recipes in the near future. ;-)

Love and Blessings!
Brenda :-)

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear that there are issues with the hand that has the cast off. I know it is hard for me to take it easy after surgery, it is not my nature to be inactive. I know as a food blogger it would be hard to stay out of the kitchen. However, it is best that you heal and not relapse for a relapse will delay healing time.
    Have a wonderful weekend and don't over do on your activities!

    ReplyDelete

See What I'm Pinning!

Follow Me on Pinterest